The inner material of the leash is made of UHMWPE, a cut-resistant material that is also used in bulletproof vests.To the product
2 patented steel locks including 4 keys protect your dog from theft. The leash can be flexibly adjusted as a collar.To the product
Inner : 4 layers UHMWPE (Used in bulletproof vests/climbing ropes)
Outside : Nylon fabric - comfortable for hand/dog neck
Due to the metal eyelets, the leash only becomes a collar that can be flexibly adjusted when it is secured.
For a neck circumference of 20 - 65 cm.
2 patented steel locks including 4 keys protect your dog from theft.
Over 100 different key-lock combinations.
All LOCK DOG products are made from over 50% recycled or recycled materials.
You go for a walk, pass the supermarket and want to go in for a moment. As dog theft is on the rise, we developed LOCK DOG. For more safety and freedom for dog and owner.
the LOCK DOG leash can be fixed in the harness as well as in the collar.
When securing, the leash is also used as a collar.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
How do I secure my dog?
• Remove the lock from the collar or harness.
• Put the leash around your neck (safety note: neither too tight nor too loose) and secure the lock in one of the eyelets using the associated key to lock it. (It is therefore not possible to pull through the eyelets)
• Now tie the other end of the line around a lantern or railing, ﬁx the lock in one of the steel rings or eyelets and lock it here too with the key.
How secure is the leash?
• Inner material : four-layer bite and cut resistant fabric (UHMWPE - used in bulletproof vests/climbing ropes) Outer material : soft nylon fabric - comfortable for the hand and dog's neck.
• 2 patented steel locks including 4 keys protect your dog from theft. (one on keychain and one on harness or collar, 2 spare)
• Over 100 different key-lock combinations make opening with a different key impossible.
• The leash can, like your current one, be fixed in the harness or collar . The metal eyelets only turn it into a collar that can be flexibly adjusted when you secure it. It is therefore not possible to slip over or pull it.
If you lose the keys, we will help you within 12 hours! 24/7 ✆ 0152 22967117
How long does delivery take?
The following factors have an influence on the shipping time:
- When was the order placed?
- Which country do you ship to?
We ship from our warehouse in Germany.
EN: 2-5 working days
EU: 3-7 business days
USA/Canada: 2-3 weeks
Australia: 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world: maximum 4 weeks
My order has not arrived, what to do?
There is a tracking number for each order, which will also be sent to you by email. If your package is still lost, we will send your order again immediately after comparing the address. Free of charge!
I ordered the wrong goods or I don't like it, what should I do?
You have 2 weeks to cancel your order. We will send you a return label free of charge and refund the order amount.
My goods are damaged or not working, what should I do?
Before an item leaves our warehouse, it goes through several quality controls during packaging and production. If something is damaged, it will be refunded or replaced immediately free of charge.
For which dogs is the leash suitable?
The LOCK DOG dog leash is designed for dogs from 2.5kg up to 55kg. The neck circumference should be between 20 and 65 cm.
What if I lose the key?
You get 4 keys with every LOCK DOG leash. We recommend hanging one on the keychain and one on the leash with a carabiner. If you forgot your bunch of keys, use the one on the leash, lock it and take it with you.
For which dog hair is the CLEAN lint brush suitable?
The ABS bristles of the lint brush catch both short hair and long hair. The surface doesn't matter.